Sunday, September 11, 2005

R.U.B.-Hooters 2005















So yesterday I had my rally. Too bad it rained and nobody came. Plus we got out-disastered. The whole city of Houston is pretty bummed out, figuratively and literally, and I don't think many people feel like partying at all. Either way I had fun. And as far as my job went, everything went off without a hitch, just like I planned it.

There is really not too much to say about the day, except that it was kinda hectic (when it started raining) and the margaritas were nice and cold and strong. Do I say nice too much? Well I mean it every time. Since it was one of those things where you had to be there, I will post a few pi
ctures for ya'll.




These are the Build-a-Bears I made for our charity auction. They are special "breast cancer survivor/biker" bears. Everyone loved them and I was so proud. So cute!









This is the band, Still Standing. They play "Texas Music" (which is like alt-country-rock) and were a big hit.
Cool guys, too.















Famed event coordinator, Blush. Told you I was having a good time. Look at that smile!








See, hardly anybody came. But it was a pretty good party nonetheless. And that's all that matters, right?

2 comments:

Nervous said...

Well, glad to hear it was still a good time. You do have a very pretty smile.

Anonymous said...

Great picturess and a great smile indeed.