Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Who'll stop the rain?

Well I am feeling a tiny bit better this morning. Just a tiny bit. I think one of my problems may have resolved itself, in that it is seemingly nonexistent. But then there is the bigger problem. I still feel sick, but some kind of ethereal grace tells me that it will be okay. I don't know what that means, but I suppose it will be okay anyway.
So today I am merely trying to make it. I have given things some thought and I now really realize for the first time that any trials I must face I must face alone. That in itself is daunting but I have been virtually alone all my life so I do not know why I am so afraid now. I must remember that when times get tough, and times will definately be tough, the tough must get going.

And I am tough.

No comments: