Thursday, September 08, 2005

Sigh of Relief

Okay, so I am the event coordinator for a motorcycle rally/charity event. This is my first venture into the adult world of respect and notoriety, and as insignificant as that might be, it is a big deal for me. Seems like everything I've ever tried to do in my short adult life has gotten fucked up somehow someway. Well, I just do basically what my bosses tell me to. So today someone from the city calls and is telling me that they are going to shut us down for lack of some stupid-ass permit. The event is in TWO DAYS. I am like, holy shit. All the work I've done over the past few months--for nothing. I feel sick. I think I am going to puke. I want to cry but I can't for laughing at how fucked up everything I try to do gets. I wonder what the hell is going on with me, I understand why I've fucked up before, but I've done everything right this time and things are still fucking up. What the fuck? Well, I am happy to say that things are all well again. (Thanks for the concern.) Turns out the fucker that scared me so bad was new at his job and didn't know what he was talking about. When I went up the chain of command, everything got worked out. Thank fucking god. So do not worry ya'lls pretty little heads about me, everything is fine, and probably better than before. Let's just pray that this shit goes off without a hitch. Then my resume will be krunk and I'll be on my way.
So I go to this party tonight that my volunteers put on and it's awesome because I am a big shot running shit and I am much younger and much physically smaller than all of them. That rocks. And I drank just the right amount of wine. It's nice to go to nice places and be treated nicely.
I only wish he were there with me to share my highs and my lows. I miss him so badly. When will we be together? God only knows. I wish He'd fill me in. I'm dying here.

4 comments:

Blush said...

one thing you should know about me is that i absolutely love to cuss.

Nervous said...

I'm sure there are lots of guys who'd love to fill you...in. Sorry, bad me.
I'm glad that things are working out, you deserve it! ;)

Blush said...

h-town represent!

Anonymous said...

glad to hear you got things worked out. Looks like you had a good time (I'm reading your blog in reverse cronological order right now.

I was doing a Next Blog button adventure, and your site made me stop and check out more. Glad I did.

Keep up the good work!