Sunday, September 25, 2005

The Coldest One

Okay, I admit it. I watch Desperate Housewives and I love it. I love it. It's my guilty pleasure. It is a delight to watch Bree van de Kamp every Sunday. She's the proverbial bomb. The coldest one. Now that Rex is dead I can't wait to see what she'll be up to next. I mean, homegirl is a lifetime member of the NRA. She almost banned her mother-in-law from her husband's funeral. And she makes some damn pretty gift baskets. Marcia Cross kicks all those bitches' asses, Eva Longoria and Nicolette Sheridan combined. She is hard-core. I wish I could be more like her. 'Cause you just don't fuck with Bree and get away with it. I mean, really. Ask Rex. Oh wait you can't, because he's dead. Yeah. That's probably why I enjoy her so much, because she is very much my opposite. I don't know why everyone loves Teri Hatcher's character...Susan is retarded. She embarrasses me just to watch her. Well, she was actually okay in this particular episode, because she broke up with Mike. I hope Bree steals Mike away from Susan this season. That would be the shit. She would officially be my hero then. Which Desperate Housewife is your favorite? Don't tell me you don't have one...

http://abc.go.com/primetime/desperate/

No comments: