Thursday, September 29, 2005

Say It Ain't So













Today has been a nice day, because the cool front finally came through. It was 100 degrees outside yesterday, and it didn't even reach 80 today. I am thankful for the reprieve. It has been close to unbearable here for the past 6 months or so. So I am all packed up. Ready to go. Talked to my shrink today and she thinks this will be good for me. I wish I had something else to talk about. I feel like I should be doing much more but there isn't really very much to do. I have been sitting on my ass for over a week now and it's starting to get to me. I think I have gained some weight. And I am going to be sitting on my ass for a long time tomorrow. The bus ride from here to Austin is 7.5 hours. Damn! I am so bored. I am nervous. I will miss my cat. I will miss my mother. I will miss my comfortable rut.

Jam for the Day: The Blue Album by Weezer

1 comment:

Shirley said...

Ruts are nice, but you really need to get out of them sometimes, and then find a fresh spot to dig yourself a new one.

Have a nice trip!