Thursday, October 06, 2005

Bananas

I know this is gay but it's been going around so I thought on it and decided that it's time to open up. Because I'm so...mysterious...you know. Ha!

1. What is your full name now? I'll never tell. You already know. But interesting paradox: my first name is Irish for whore. Seriously. ha!
2. What color trousers are you wearing? sea green
3. What are you listening to right now? the sound of a helicopter flying over
4. What was the last thing you ate? canadian bacon and mushroom pizza
5. Do you wish on stars? when it's important
6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? dusty rose
7. How is the weather right now? Sunny, 75 degrees and a light breeze
8. Last person you spoke to on the phone? My best friend, Danielle. holla!
9. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Sure
10. How old are you today? 23 going on 30
11. Favorite soft drink? Dr. Pepper!
12. Favorite sport? College Football
13. Hair color? dark brown with violet undertones
14. Siblings? 1 younger brother
15. Favorite food? Taco Bell bean burritos with no onions and with sour cream
16. What was the last movie you saw? The Forty Year Old Virgin
17. Favorite day of the year? Daylight Savings Time in the fall
18. What was your favorite toy as a child? My Bear is my favorite, but I played computer games a lot.
19. Summer or winter? I want to say winter, but maybe summer if I lived somewhere cooler.
20. Hugs or kisses? You have to pick one?
21. Chocolate or Vanilla? Blue Bell Homemade Vanilla. It's the best thing about Texas by far.
22. Do you want your friends to email you back? Why would I email them and not want a response?
23. Who is most likely to respond? Jessica
24. Who is least likely to respond? The peeps that already did it.
25. Living arrangements? I live in an apartment near downtown Austin with a guy from my hometown. No, it's not like that.
26. When was the last time you cried? Last Tuesday.
27. What is under your bed? I don't know, it is not my bed.
28. Who is the friend you have had the longest? Erin 1L
29. What did you do last night? drank strong red wine and watched Southpark and Sex and the City
30. Favorite TV shows? Seinfeld, Sex and the City, That 70's Show, Desperate Housewives, My Name is Earl, and Southpark.
31. What are you afraid of? Thunder, Aliens, Bees, and the Apocalypse
32. Plain, buttered or salted popcorn? fat-free buttered
33. Favorite car? A navy blue Mini Cooper with a white roof and chrome trim
34. Favorite Flower? I like yellow ones. But I also like lilies and tulips.
35. Number of keys on your key ring? 3--parent's house, the apartment, the storage building
36. Favorite vacations? Snow Skiing. And my Senior Trip to Disney World.
37. Three Bloggers who don't blog enough: Most of mine blog quite often. But I could use more Awfully Serious, The Casual Friday, and The Taste.
38. Six friends who you are tagging: I met Chris at the Bright Eyes concert, and then there's Jessica and Dave. I once spoke to Yossarian, but other than that I don't personally know any bloggers.

2 comments:

Nervous said...

Damnit, now I'm obligated! Thanks a lot!
:p

Blush said...

ah! renfest! i wish i could go so badly but plantersville is 3 hours away from here! i used to go all the time when i lived in college station. renfest is my favorite!