Saturday, October 08, 2005

I'll look to like if looking liking move

Good morning. It is early here. Well probably not that early for you but early for the unemployed. Which is me. I hope I get that job at Freebirds. That would be the shizzle. It has been a long time since I've worked in food service though. But think about it...I could have a burrito any time I wanted! And I love burritos. So Texas plays Oklahoma today. Big game. Biggest game in Texas besides the Aggie-Longhorn game over Thanksgiving. Texas has gotten their ass whooped the past 5 years. They are pretty upset over it. Here in Austin they have a whole club called Operation Orange: Reverse the Curse that is devoted to people doing...supersticious things to try to make sure Texas wins today. Like not changing your socks all week or not washing your hair or wearing orange every day or some shit like that. Is that kinda funny or is it just me? I am just used to A&M; their silliness is more organized. It is different being in Austin during football season. It's like College Station but it's...the enemy. For those of you who don't know, Texas A&M and The University of Texas are bitter rivals. Which sucks for me because I need to go buy some Austin-friendly tee-shirts with a quickness--all my tee-shirts are Aggie maroon--and that's not a good first impression here. Not that I would ever stoop to wear burnt ugly orange, but I need some neutral shirts. Mike agrees. Plus it just got cold. I have only one long-sleeved shirt that's not button-down. So that is my new dilemma. Of couse I don't have hardly any money, and I still need to buy groceries. Hopefully my last paycheck with come in the mail soon. Or I can have my mom send me some sweaters. Here I am thinking out loud. It's early so I'll let it slide. So this week has been a big week for the celebrities...Britney Spears had her white trash baby, Nick and Jessica split up, Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes announced her illegitimate pregnancy, and then Brad Pitt knocks Angelina Jolie up, but maybe that was last week, I forget. Two of these occurences make me laugh, and two make me cry. So Nick and Jessica split up. That's the last time he marries a virgin. Yes Jessica was a virgin when they got married. So thats like, her first relationship. Of course it's not going to work out! And then they decided to have their first two years as a married couple videoed and made into a hit "reality" series. Two bad decisions in a row! So I laugh at them. Poor dumb-sons-of-bitches. That's what they get. They are both brats anyway. And Angelina Jolie. You sorry bitch. I heard you telling Katie Couric that there was nothing between you and Brad and you wouldn't know why Jennifer Aniston would be mad. Shame on you. You lied to all of us. You better watch your back. Karma's a bitch. Believe that. Watched a good movie yesterday. The Stepford Wives. I thought it was great. I heard that it had gotten some bad reviews about how morbid it was (and yes it was morbid and a little like Stanley Kubrick, although that is hard to compare.) But I thought it was delightfully macabre and I thoroughly enjoyed it. Another movie like that is called But I'm a Cheerleader, where they do an intervention on this little cheerleader girl because they think she is gay (and she is) so they send her off to like, gay rehab, where they try to make you not-gay. Is it wrong that the girl in rehab that she falls in love with is so beta-male that she turned me on a little? When I think things like that it makes me feel dirty. haha. Watched Romeo and Juliet with Leonardo DiCaprio and Claire Danes. DiCaprio was a cutie back in the day. But the problem I have with that whole story is that Romeo was too emotional. Mercutio too. They were all out of their minds. Benvolio was the only one with any sense, too bad he was ugly. I am just not attracted to a guy who is that emotional. Sensitive maybe, but emotionalism makes poor decisions. If you wanna see what I mean, read the play or watch the damn movie.

http://www.thesuperficial.com/

Jam for the day: Ramble On by Led Zeppelin

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Don't worry about the burrito job, Blush.

If I were you I'd be skedaddling over to your local tv station and demanding an audition for a job as "Entertainment Reporter" or something in that area. You're so much better than any of the dumbasses normally clogging up the tv waves.

Hell with it, go for the top! Toss that psycho bitch Couric off the air and take her job. I'd even start watching network tv again.

Wombat

Blush said...

haha. its funny you say that...i have always dreamt of media domination...

Nervous said...

I felt dirty for liking "But I'm a Cheerleader" too... and for wanting there to be more hot action, but that's just me - I'm a sick fuck and I like Natasha Lyonne!