Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Decision 2005

So today I took an expedition to the mall. It is a long way riding the bus. I went to go get a Halloween costume and a new bra. I found a flapper dress on sale. You know, the kind with all the fringe. It is black and has arm-length gloves. I got fishnet tights with the old-school seam down the back, black heels, a long beaded necklace, and a red and black feather boa to go with it. Now that I've tried it on I look more like Lady Marmalade than Daisy Buchanan, but it's sexy. I never dress sexy for Halloween. And believe everything you see on tv about the Victoria's Secret Ipex bra. It is the proverbial bomb. I could fight villains with my cleavage. I swear. But being around all that pretty lingerie made me miss wearing it. But we won't go there. Though I can't believe mentioning my sex life (or lack thereof) garnered so many comments yesterday. I feel so special. Some think I should go for it, and some think I should wait. Let's have a vote. And I will let you know how it turns out...how's that? It will be a fun experiment. I mean, I don't have anything else to do. I've been celibate for 18 months now and for what? The guys I like never end up liking me back. So what am I waiting for?? Maybe ya'll can remind me, because I am feeling a bit reckless. What I really need is a Sugar Daddy. But I also need everyone's vote by Friday because I might just be able to pick someone up wearing this outfit. So be sure to get your votes in because I will need to know whether or not to shave my legs! Haha!

1 comment:

Susanne said...

Oooh, tewnties-style. I say yes.