Saturday, October 29, 2005

Blush minus B equals Lush

Oh man. I don't even remember writing that last post. I mean at all. I don't remember much after I poured my last drink with what was left of the alcohol, which happened to be everclear and cranberry juice. I guess that's what happens when you get to the party late. Needless to say, ONE was enough for me. There are some things I don't remember but see traces of this morning. I had so much fun last night. Thank god I'm not paying for it today. I hope I don't regret it tomorrow.

Jam for the day: Celebrity Skin by Hole

1 comment:

Beth said...

If you can't remember it, it didn't happen - simple!

Whats important is that you had fun. Obviously, I don't know you at all but it sounded like you really needed to go out and let loose for a night!

I'm glad you had fun!

Bx