Monday, October 24, 2005

Birth Control

Today I am wallowing in my femininity. I feel like shit. I mean I am sad. This tends to happen to some of us on a monthly basis. And I am feeling it. It's so weird, it's like I just fall into this shame spiral of eating and napping and wanting to cry all day. I want to hide in my bed under the covers. I'm afraid of everything. I think I need to get laid. Maybe that is what's wrong with me. But I just don't have the energy or the will to try. I just frown all day. My life is an odd mixture of the past and the present and it throws my senses into a tailspin. A man wearing his old cologne came into work the other day. I hate when shit like that happens...it's so irrelevant. I need to make some new memories. Take new pictures. Tell new stories. I don't wanna be alone anymore.

9 comments:

Blush said...

heheh, maybe we could hang out sometime. it might be scary, but it might be fun. yeah i might go elsewhere for my advice...i tried that one before and it's no good...trust me. you don't think an old-fashioned romp in the sack would do me a little good?? are you stoned when you read my blog??
haha

Unknown said...

Hey Rev

Sex is never the answer?

It's the answer to a substantial number of my questions.


Wombat

Nervous said...

Hope you're doing okay, girl. That time just intensifies everything you're feeling... I can understand.

Blush said...

wow who knew my sad little post would start such a debate? and if i were to have sex i'd probably push the poor guy out the door or leave before he woke up. thats how i roll.

Blush said...

at this point in my life, yes i think so. thanks for the offer, ha.

Beth said...

Aww. It sucks.

My advice would be lots of chocolate or ice cream and the purchase of a Rabbit.

Not the fluffy pet kind...the battery powered fun kind.

Worked for me in my horrible, painful 2 year dry spell!!

I hope you feel better soon

Bx

Blush said...

yes! the rabbit! i think that would be a pretty good investment for me...

Josh said...

Sex may not be the complete answer, but it would surely make you feel a whole lot better, always does! I’m no perv, but if I still lived in TX, I’d be glad to offer my services to your charming self. I hope you get to feeling better by other means since it sounds like that’s out of the picture.

(Side note: for those who look at my profile, it’s just a joke to go along with my pic, I don’t like turtles that much.)

Josh said...

I was reading some of you old post and saw that you were looking for resume help. I've had a professional job for 8 years and have helped other people with resumes. Do you still need help? If so, I'll send you mine tomorrow just to give you some ideas.