Monday, October 10, 2005

Identity Crisis

I was lounging in the tub and I had a Cosmo moment. I looked at my roomate's hair supplies. They were called Gentle (shampoo), Super Rich (conditioner), and Bed Head: Self-Absorbed. There is much truth to that. So I looked at mine. Dry or Damaged, Color-Treated, and Long and Strong. What do you think that means? I'm inclined to believe there is some truth to that as well. Who am I kidding? So I held my head under scalding water and chanted the 77 names of God, which I read reverses the little known but much-feared shampoo christening.

"There is no remainder in the mathematics of infinity."

5 comments:

Lovely Lisa said...

I actually do lounge around in my tub after a long day of work with a Cosmo, only to put it down and think about the whys...why do models always look perfect? Why do I not have a boyfriend? Why is my skin starting to wrinkle?

Our best thoughts are in the bath and right before we go to sleep, i do believe!

Beth said...

I think it means that she spends more money on her hair products than you do.

Fancy names mean fancy prices!!

Blush said...

whats funny is that my roomate is a guy

Beth said...

Ohhhhhhh.

Punk Penguin said...

i'll run and check mine...Pantene Full and Thick and Amplifusion Volumizing. maybe i need to lose some weight.