Friday, October 07, 2005

Three-Sixty

So I went out tonight. It's cold for the first time this season so I put on my boots and my sweater. It smelled like the best times of my life outside. But then I drank too much Riesling and so now I feel kinda shitty. I have a bad tendency towards that. But I got to hang out with one of the best of friends. So it was a good night. I have to go to bed soon because I have a friendly date to watch the Red River Shootout tomorrow morning. This is the first time I've had a date (friendly or not) to watch that game since He broke my heart. Wow. That's been a long time ago now. Five years. And I'm back in our old stomping grounds. Things come full circle, don't they? I ran into a friend of a friend the other day that said that he'd seen Him at wherever the fuck. Dollar Burgers/Dollar Beer sounds like a good idea but it's really not worth it. Note to self: Avoid San Marcos at all costs. I would do nearly anything to ensure I never cross His path again. Either way, I'm lonely in the city tonight. But if Texas beats Oklahoma tomorrow like they're predicting then this town will literally go nuts and I will have to get me some of that shit. No doubt about it. That's how I roll.

Jam for the day: Travelling Riverside Blues by Led Zeppelin

No comments: