Saturday, October 08, 2005

Renaissance

I rode around downtown today and found The Drag. That is where all the vintage resale shops are. I can't wait to go shopping and find some deals. Because I was thinking...what's to stop me from just changing my whole image? If there was ever a time I could get away with something like that it's now...and it could be like, part of my renaissance. I think I like the idea. I just need to figure out what my style should be. Suggestions welcome! Let's make it a project. It'll be fun. Speaking of renaissance, I think I may get to go to Texas Renaissance Festival this year after all. That is one of my favorite things to do every year. I love to buy jewelry there. I also located the Austin Museum of Art when I was downtown. I am planning on visiting there sometime next week. I love art museums, but I really enjoy sharing them with someone special. But I'm on my own now. The only romance in my life is me slowly falling in love with myself for the first time. So I guess that's okay. I'll just take myself to the art museum. It'll be romantic.

1 comment:

That Dude Right There said...

Now Blush, It's ok to fall in love with yourself. But don't let me catch you trying to kiss yourself. I tried it and was dizzy for days.