Thursday, October 13, 2005

Run Amok

To celebrate my final day of unemployment, I took myself to the Austin Museum of Art. It was pretty cool for a small museum. I am just used to the Museum of Fine Arts in Houston. They have some bomb shit there. So I have just been on the couch for the past few hours watching tv and thinking. Thinking of things highly inappropriate to write to any of you. And it's making me crazy. Ahem. Danielle wants me to move to Dallas at the end of the year but now that I am in Austin, I am thinking of staying. I guess it depends on how the job goes. But wouldn't that be like a dream? Living and working with my best friend in trendy downtown Dallas? It sounds like a novel, but I don't want to end up in The Valley of the Dolls. Plus I've always wanted to live in Austin. And I don't know if I'll fit-in in Dallas like I do here. Something to think about later. I have no idea what the future holds. It's fantastic. Every plan I ever had has been ruined or at least soiled. I've got to start completely over. And I am. Not very many people get an opportunity like this. But at this point in my...reincarnation, I haven't made any solid plans by any means. So we are going downtown tonight. I hope I don't get bored...I am feeling very bored right now, and sometimes I get bored at clubs. Most of the time it's not the club's fault but the people inside, you see. But now you can't smoke in the clubs anymore--damned aging hippies. I need something to consume my mind. I should probably have a glass of wine or something. I love apples and berries.

Jam for the Day: Casual Sex by The Faint

No comments: