Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Lady in Red

So how are you liking the new minimalist style I'm rocking? It's but a condition of environment. The computer wants nothing to do with uploading pictures to blogger. So just chill. You've got to stop eating pizza and ice cream for dinner. It's going to kill you. Along with everything else. Pick your poison. Open Pandora's Box. See what happens. No don't--I'm just kidding. Will someone send me some money? Plastic Surgery is an option for all of us with enough cash flow. Then we can add ourselves up and calculate what we're worth, right? Is that really the way it works? Isn't it? Mike Judge is the bomb. Shoutout to Richard Linklater. Too much television. Haven't listened to music in a couple of days. I welcome winter with open arms. I don't think I've ever wanted something like I want the winter. What if you started a personal coaching service? Like if I wanted a coach, where would I hire one? I need someone to be my coach. This fuckin guy on Conan sucks. You can look as good as Christmas but if you're boring, move along. I can't stand those guys. I plan on living every cliche possible. You dare me to? Cause I'm crazy enough to do it. I wanna be the girl in the bookstore. The girl in the coffee shop. The girl on the bus. Ever the romantic. It makes me sick...how can I discontinue this behavior? This shit is not acceptable. I have learned the hard way that it does not work like that. It will work how I make it work. I guess this is how Scarlett O'Hara got the way she was. So if you see a short, bright-eyed girl in a coffee shop/bookstore/bus (and maybe a club or three) in Austin, tell Scarlett I said "Hello."

1 comment:

Blush said...

i occasionally wade through that body of water, yes.