Friday, October 14, 2005

Screw you guys, I'm going home

Oh man, we ate at the best fucking place tonight. My roomate had a wild hare and we went to Ruth's Chris Steak House. My *cough*$30 steak*cough* was "like butta." Actually, it was like eating steak-flavored birthday cake. In fact, everything else tonight paled in comparison to dinner. I saw what was probably the shittiest band in Texas tonight. I think the drummer was a fourteen-year old band camp refugee. But they gave it the old college try. So I laughed the first half of their set, then I just tried to hide my embarrassment until we grabbed a cab and bailed later on. Either way I was thoroughly inebriated by the time I got home, which is what it's all about, right? I've got the traditional hand-stamp battle scar. It will probably end up on my face by morning the way I've been sleeping lately. You know, they've started playing Beavis and Butthead on MTV again. So maybe the world actually has turned back on it's axis. Tomorrow I rejoin the ranks of the employed. And I am so glad. This killin' time is killin' me. I can't wait for the season premier of That 70's Show next month. That will be the bomb. Why does my life seem to revolve around television? It didn't seem wrong at the time. How will I get money to go back to college ya'll? And I need to get my master's degree now. I don't really wanna get my master's from A&M--is that treason to suggest? But I wouldn't even know anywhere else to go to school. And so I have a couple of years left in College Station, but damn I don't wanna move back there. This is a big dilemma for me because I really want to have an Aggie Ring. That is one of my few (attainable) goals in life. So what am I supposed to do? This is what keeps me up at night. I need someone to take me away from all of this. Do you know what it's like to be the best looking chick in the room? Me neither. I watched fucking Fahrenheit 9/11 today. Well I listened to it. Michael Moore is such a prick. That's my commentary on that. I want to go see the movie Elizabethtown. It may be dorky, but I have a thing for Cameron Crowe. Fuck ya'll, I'll go alone. Goodnight.

I am the luckiest girl in the world

Oh and King of the Hill is my favorite show.

3 comments:

Nervous said...

I love your observations. You're such a kickass chick. Good luck with your first day at the new job!

Blush said...

...yup...

Blush said...

haha